Question

Adding personalised calendar from zoom into ActiveCampaign

• 24 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I am using Active Campaign automation to send emails to people that have registered into a webinar hosted on Zoom.  I would like to include the add to calendar button information into the email but havent been able to link them as yet.  Any ideas? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hey there!

This is a great question and happy to help best I can. 

Zapier won’t be able to add a customization like that on your behalf in ActiveCampaign here. However, it looks like there might be other solutions that would allow you to add this button. 

Taking a look at this product here, it might be worth reaching out to see if they have a solution for you.

I also found another alternative here.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

One way you might be able to achieve what you are trying to do.

1.Create a Google Calendar Event for the webinar and then generate the Add to Calendar link from there.

2.Create an email having Add to Calendar Button or Add to Calendar Text and link it with the above generated from Google Calendar.

3.Create an Automation sending the above created email in ActiveCampaign that triggers whenever  the Registrant Tag gets added to a contact 

4.Now create a zap inside Zapier with the Trigger as New Registrant in Zoom and Create an Action Step of Active Campaign adding the Registrant Tag. 

Hope this helps you