Best answer

Adding new Zoom registrants to Active Campaign list - Zap not triggering when someone registers after webinar started

• 12 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Good day everyone,

I created a Zap to capture New Registrants from my Zoom webinar to update my list in Active Campaign.

I works well for those registrations come in before the webinar started.

However, the Zap doesn’t fire after the webinar started and someone register in between.

I am using the trigger as follow:

Thank you and appreciate any help/advice.

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 May 2024, 18:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Beyond Insights!

The New Registrant trigger for Zoom doesn’t currently work for users that register/join after the webinar has started, I’m sorry about that. 

We do have a feature request too add this to the Zapier Zoom integration and I’ve added you to the list of interested users. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if it does become a reality.  

Hi Danvers,

Well noted. Thank you for your reply and clarification.

Definitely is a plus if we can have that feature become a reality.

Cheers,

Chris, Beyond Insights

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks,

I’m happy to announce that the feature request has been closed, as there’s now a New Participant Joined Webinar or Meeting trigger available for the Zoom app on Zapier! 😁

6a59788fc0f77ee740ba1edc07d943f6.png

I hope you’re able to test out that new trigger soon! And if you run into any issues with it please do reach out in the Community or get in touch with Support to let us know. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡