Question

Adding multiple Google Calendar dates

• 25 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi all, I have a google sheet with many dates (7 or 8). I would like to send all these dates to my google calendar. I know how to do this one-off, but is there a way in ONE zap to send ALL of them to my google calendar? I tried searching high and low before posting. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Lentaro 

Try adding another column to the GSheet that can be used to manually trigger the Zap trigger per the instructions below...

“New or Updated Spreadsheet Row” trigger behavior

If you’re using the New or Updated Spreadsheet Row trigger and choose Any column to monitor, any change to a row will trigger your Zap.

If you select a specific column, then the Zap will only trigger when there are changes on that column.

Note

Zaps using New or Updated Spreadsheet Row will also trigger for any new rows in the spreadsheet, even if the specified column is blank. To avoid triggering in those cases, add a Filter step to your Zap.

Otherwise check out this Topic:

First off, thank you so much @Troy Tessalone for taking the time to reply, I so appreciate it. I’m not SUPER computer savvy so the mistake is mine that I didn't give enough information! I have the google sheet set up where the data comes into sheet one, processed on sheet two, and a single row of output info on sheet 3. There will only ever be ONE row on sheet three. On that one row, there are a number of dates. I know how to create a zap to where if something on that row changes, ONE of those dates gets put on my google calendar. What I was wondering is this: when that row changes, can I zap ALL the dates into my google calendar?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Lentaro 

Try using the Looping app: https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations