Skip to main content

I’m trying to add specific information from a jotform to specific spots in project broadcast. It fills the “fields” correctly; but not specific profile information. Email, Birthday, Anniversary, etc. 

Hi @Parties By Nicollette 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Is this what you mean?

I can get the information to go to custom fields and there is a spot in “find contact” that the phone number & name plug into “profile”. Just nothing specific spot for Birthday, Email (which is under the Name) & anniversary.

@Parties By Nicollette 

Project Broadcast is a phone/SMS app.

The main data point is phone number.

You may have to try reaching out to Project Broadcast Support for help with their Zap app integration and for possible guidance about workarounds that may involve their API.

Hi there @Parties By Nicollette! 👋

I did some checking and found that there’s an existing feature request for the ability to add profile information like their email and birthday. So I’ve added your vote to that feature request. While I can’t give any sort of estimate as to when the developers of the Project Broadcast app might add those fields to the contact actions for their app, we’ll definitely send you an email notification once they are!

In the meantime, you might be able to workaround this using one of the methods outlined in the helpful guide Troy shared.

Please do let us know if you run into any trouble on that or if there’s anything else we can help with in the meantime. 🙂