Best answer

Adding hyperlink to Slack reminder

• 18 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi - I’m looking to link Trello with Slack, specifically when I receive a notification in Trello I’d like a reminder to be created in Slack so I don’t forget to deal with it.

I’ve got the zap working just fine, but want to include a direct link to the specific Trello card the notification has been triggered by to the Slack reminder. 

I can see that from the data available to me from Trello, I can get the Data Card Short Link, which when I add it after the Trello URL (https://trello.com/c/) in the Action > Text Field box creates a URL which links straight to the card in question when copied and pasted.

What I’d like is to have that link hyperlinked in the Slack reminder text, so I can easily click on the link and be taken straight to the relevant card. 

Can anyone help me with how to get the URL to hyperlink?

Thanks!

Kirsty

icon

Best answer by jayeshkumarbhatia 18 August 2023, 15:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @kirsty-mclean ,

Did you check this article where Zapier have mentioned how you can format Slack Messages? 

Userlevel 1

I did not find that @jayeshkumarbhatia, but that’s solved the problem! Thanks so much for sharing!