Adding Block off time in Acuity when an event is created in Zoho Calendar

• 17 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Beginner
  • 13 replies

Hi Everyone, I just want to know how can I add a block off time in Acuity Calendar when an event is created in Zoho Calendar? I already created a Zap but it’s still not working.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Giu,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I appreciate your patience and apologies for the delay. The support team does our best to reply quickly to all of our customers, but please note that it can take a while to receive a response depending on our queue volume!

I took a look at the Zap and it seems to be set up correctly. Could you please test the Acuity Scheduling step and publish the Zap?

Please try this one out and let me know if it works. Otherwise, I'd be glad to stick around!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.