Question

Adding an ID to a specific Trust Pilot or Google review

• 12 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a Zapier process that sends an email via Zoho CRM to our client’s customers asking them to add a review on either Trust Pilot or Google. I get the email insight from Zoho CRM to say they have ‘clicked’ a link then I record the date/time in the CRM. Then when the review is added, so far, the only data I can get in the review response is the client name (not too reliable if they have a fake username etc) and the date/time of when the review is added. Ideally it would be nice to be able send an id with the review request link or something for it to pass back with the review response. Any ideas on this or any other ideas for associating the specific review to a client in the CRM. FYI: Our current client doesn’t have a Trust Pilot paid subscription so we can’t access the api for his business account. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Optus AI 

Good question.

Have you tried reaching out to TrustPilot Support for guidance on if this is possible?