Best answer

Add Shopify product variant image

• 15 September 2021
  • 2 replies

I have already been able to add products and variants into my Shopify with Zapier, however I do not see a way to add the image to the Variant. Am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 November 2021, 14:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

An action of adding image to product variant is missing. You can make custom webhook calls to add image to product variant. Below is the API doc of Shopify to add image to product variant. 

https://shopify.dev/api/admin/rest/reference/products/product-image#create-2021-07

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just wanted to jump in here as spotted that there’s an existing feature request for the ability to set an image when using the Create Product Variant Shopify action. Which was also being discussed here:

I’ve added @KieraC’s vote for that feature request. We don’t have an ETA but will be sure to send an email notification and update that other thread in Community as soon as it’s added. So please subscribe to that other topic to be kept updated on any news or workarounds we may find!

In the meantime, it might be possible to use a Webhook step, as jayeshkumarbhatia mentioned, to create the product variant and image. :)