Best answer

Add Pins in Pinterest from saved posts on Instagram

• 28 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Problem: There’s too many social platforms with the ability to save/bookmark content. I want to automate and bring all together to one platform.

What i need: There’s a zap to add new pins on pinterest, when you create a new instagram post. But what i want is to automate the posts i save, to create pins. 

I’ll give an example:

Instagram

• Saved Post on Instagram Tattoo’s folder

Pinterest

• New Pin with a URL link to that Post, on Pinterest Tattoo’s folder

Any DEV here to tell me if this is possible and how to do it? 

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 28 June 2023, 12:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Fiuza,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Instagram integration doesn’t have the ability to trigger on saved posts at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this functionality.

Please let me know if you would like to get added to the feature request.

Thank you! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a , thanks for the fast reply!

Yes i would like to be added to that functionality please, as this question is solved! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Fiuza,

Thanks for confirming!

I have added you as another interested member to the open feature request for the “New Saved Post in Instagram” trigger. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track interest in this feature being implemented
  • Allows us to notify you via email if this feature becomes available in the future

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Hopefully, this helps! 😊