Best answer

Add new LinkedIn contacts to Hubspot

• 10 March 2021
  • 4 replies

I don’t seem to be able to add new contacts that are created in LinkedIn to my Hubspot CRM.

This isn’t using forms or any special tools - I just want all new contact sin LI to be added to Hubspot. This must be one of th emost basic and widespread requirements for Zapier. Can anyone help? Many thanks

icon

Best answer by MarinaH 21 May 2021, 00:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Andy etc 

The LinkedIn Zap app integration doesn’t currently have a trigger for that.

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are created/maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, altho unsure who maintains the LinkedIn Zap app integration.

Believe there are some other apps out there which integrate with Zapier that may be able to do what you’re seeking, so try some GSearches on the topic.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@Andy etc  Hey you can use the App Snapid for it and send the Webhook to Zapier. 

Thanks for the replies. Some research suggests that Chrome Extensions are frowned upon by LinkedIn (for obvious reasons I guess) so won;t be going that route. For now it looks like I might be able to download my contacts into an excel spreadsheet and then Zap to hubSpot from there, with a filter to make sure I’m noy duplicating old contacts each time. Not elegant, but a possible work around.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Andy etc!

That’s a great solution - using an Excel or Google Sheet as an intermediary to download contacts from an app that you aren’t able to trigger a Zap from. We have guide that may help others trying to do the same here: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/bulk-import-data-into-zaps