Question

add fields to exising zap that syncs google contacts to teamwork people

• 19 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m new, and have a zap developed by a paid Pro.  It syncs my google contacts list with my Teamwork people list.  It’s set up, I believe, to add new entries and update changed ones, although the add is much more important.  It only syncs name and email.  I want it to also include key contact fields: mobile, street 1, city, state, zip.  I can’t see how to add these fields to the action.  I have a similar zap that connects the same contacts source to QBO, and it all syncs there.  It seems like adding these fields should be a small easy change, but I don’t see any way of editing the action (and yes, I’m in edit mode).  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  THX 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @mikewillnot 

Can you please share screenshots (after obscuring any personal info) of both the trigger and action so we can help you better? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @mikewillnot, just checking in! If you still need assistance, please post your screenshots so we can take a look 😁