Best answer

Add Contact to List in HubSpot not showing all list options

• 20 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to trigger a Zap when a contact is added to a new list, however not all of my lists are showing in the drop down when I try to select the trigger list. I’ve looked at list type in HubSpot, reconnected my Hubspot account and refreshed all the ways I can think of, but all my lists that are showing are from 2018 when I first connnected my account. Has anyone else encountered this?

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 20 May 2021, 21:14

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @smalls7193

Smart List is not available in the dropdown

The Add Contact to List action only works with Static Lists in Hubspot. Smart Lists will not show up here. You'll need to change your list in Hubspot to be a static list, or else use the Create/Update Contact action to update the property that would make a contact automatically qualify for a Smart List.

Also check out the other help topics listed here for HubSpot: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-hubspot#smart-list-is-not-available-in-the-dropdown

Userlevel 1

Thanks for the reply - I am trying to use a static list that I created specifically for this trigger, but none of my recently created static lists are populating as options. I will check the link. Thank you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @smalls7193 

It is very likely that the dropdown does not support full pagination and can’t load all of the lists. 

Try pasting in the list id manually. It can be found by going to the list in hubspot and looking at the end of the url in ...lists/{This is the id}. In my example, the id is 1

Userlevel 1

Thank you - this solved it!