Best answer

Add conferencing in Google Calendar other than Google Meet.

• 30 March 2021
  • 3 replies

I went ahead and disabled the Google Meet for my organization and installed add-on Zoom and Microsoft Teams. 

When I want to create a new Calendar event Zapier is throwing the following error: 

The selected Google Calendar does not support any conferencing solutions. Please select a different Google Calendar.

Is it possible to use Zoom or Microsoft teams with Zapier? Adding conferencing solution in Google Calendar directly works :) 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 30 March 2021, 19:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@kamil_mrozek 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kamil_mrozek 

Using a scheduling app such as Calendly that works with GCal has built in integrations with other meeting apps: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/226766447-Specify-a-meeting-location

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @kamil_mrozek!

It’s not currently possible to add other conference options to a Google Calendar event using the Create Detailed event action, I’m sorry about that!

It doesn’t look like this is an existing feature request, so you could email the Support Team who can look into this and create a new feature request. You can contact them using the Get Help form