Question

Adafruit and Google Calendar Connection

• 27 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, I am planning to zap Google Calendar and Adafruit Feeds together so I can receive data on my ESP8266 from Adafruit. Following some guides online, they instructed me to choose “Custom Options” from the dropdown in the Feed Key field, but there is no option there :0 So I’m stuck here between a rock and a hard place not being able to progress

This is my first time using Zapier, and I do not know what I can do to fix this issue, can anyone help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ongzz - Thanks for writing to us today! I’d like to get some additional information from you to better understand. Here’s what I took away from your post: 

1. You’re new to Zapier (welcome!)
  2. You’re looking to Zap Google Calendar to Adafruit Feeds - Could you provide me more context of what Triggers and Actions are you using?
  3. You’re following some guides online - Oh, may I ask which ones? I’d like to familiarize where you’re getting this information so I know how to better help.
  4. When you say Feed Key, are you talking about the Feed Key that is in Adafruit Feeds? A screenshot of what you’re seeing in your Zap may provide some context here.

Thanks so much!