Question

Acuity Scheduling integration with Woocommerce

Hi I want to set up acuity scheduling with woocommerce so orders though acuity get sent to my woocommerce database with the customers personal information.

Its quite confusing when looking at the set up and i dont know where to start. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @studio808 

Good question.

Are you trying to use these Zap steps?

Iv set up a trigger for a new product order in the app and event. then placed an order using a coupon code so it charged me £0, then i press the test trigger button, and it just says couldnt find order. 

Usually im pretty good with techy stuff but this seems very fiddly. Anyone that can help?

Hi @studio808 

Good question.

Are you trying to use these Zap steps?

Hi Troy, 

My screen doesnt look like yours. I dont see the option for woocommerce. This is what i see:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @studio808 

You should click on Test Trigger 

Hi @studio808 

You should click on Test Trigger 

I have done this, it just says couldnt find order. I realised i havent signed into woocommerce, but i cant seem to log in, i have installed zapier plugin on the wordpress site, and set my application password, but it wont let me log in in zapier. I cant even see zapier in my wordpress site menu which is odd. is it hidden in another menu?

authentication failed: "The WooCommerce Zapier plugin is missing or WordPress pretty permalinks may not be configured correctly. File Not Found" response received. HTTP status: "404" on https://studio808online.co.uk/.

this is the error message i get when trying to log in my woocommerce to zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Im getting a bit confused. Now first you need to test your trigger which is Acuity Scheduling, correct? You are saying that when you do the testing it doesn't bring back any test data? 

As for the WooCommerce plugin, did you follow the instructions in here and installed the plugin? 

Hi Moh. Yes iv done that when i enter the details i get this error message: 

With regards to the Zapier plugin, i searched in the plugins menu in wordpress and downloaded this one which is free:

But when i click on where it says  “This integration requires the WooCommerce Zapier plugin to be installed and activated on your website.“  It actually takes me to the woocommerce website to a page where they charge £50 per year?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I think you need to instal the one that is recommended by Zapier. Not sure about the free one 

Ok yes thats fixed the issue of logging my woocomerce site.

Could someone please run me through how to create a zap for a new order from acuity scheduling to woocommerce ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So the first thing you need to do is to setup the trigger (which I see you already did). But you are saying it couldn't find an order when testing the trigger? It should pull the latest order. Are you sure you are logged in to your admin account when authorizing the app to use Zapier? 

Yes i am logged in to my admin account. I cant see what im doing wrong! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @studio808! Sorry to hear you’re running into these issues!

It sounds like you were able to successfully install the WooCommerce plugin, which is awesome!

I did want to drop this WooCommerce guide here also in case it’s useful at any point moving forward.

I know this may seem silly, but I wanted to double check are you wanting to trigger off new product purchases made through Acuity or new appointments? I double checked and the “New Product Order” can trigger off orders like packages and gift certificates but won’t for appointments - you would need to use the “New Appointment” trigger.

As Moh mentioned as well, you’ll need administrative privileges for the account you’re logging into. From there, if there aren’t any new or recent orders, I might recommend creating a test one order before clicking “Test Trigger” to pull those into the zap.

After selecting “Test trigger” are you running into any errors? Here’s one other article that may be useful in helping to troubleshoot.

Keep us posted! We definitely want to help.