Best answer

Acuity scheduling and Panda doc

• 3 August 2020
  • 1 reply

I have acuity scheduling for intake application and I want to use Panda doc to send out customer agreement on an automated basis. What instruction do i need for my zaps.

i was advised to use email address from application as the trigger but what language do i use between acuity and panda doc and how many zaps.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 5 August 2020, 18:01

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mark One ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you are chatting with Michelle in Support. Relaying her response below so that other members can refer to it should they have a similar question. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

To clarify, are you trying to send an extra copy of the agreement or just use the template that you currently have set up?

If it's the latter, then you just have to finish setting up that step. When building a Zap, you can enter values into a field in one of two ways.

If you manually type a value in, it serves as a template so that value will be entered for that field every time the Zap runs.

If you map a field, this connects a field from a preceding step to a field in another step. That way, the Zap knows that when it sees a value for step A it should send that value to the corresponding field in step B. Mapping is as simple as clicking on the input box for a field, then click on the field from a preceding step that you want to connect.