Best answer

How do I remove contacts from an ActiveCampaign automation if they sign up on Thinkific?

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi there, I am using active campaign and thinkific for this.

On Active campaign I have an automation set up and working but Id like to create a zap which removes people from that automation if they sign up on thinkific,

I have tired to do that a couple times but none of them have worked so far. On the zap selections I tried the zap which works when customer create new profile and when they make a purchase of the course and also when they enrol on the course selected.

Im not sure what else to do to get this to work, 

Thank you everyone.

icon

Best answer by SamB 28 March 2023, 15:06

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @Be The GOAT! 👋

It sounds like you’re wanting to create a Zap that runs when someone signs up on Thinkific and then removes them from a specific automation in ActiveCampaign. Am I understanding that correctly?

If so, you could use the following triggers and actions to achieve that:

• Trigger: New Full Enrollment (Thinkific) Triggers when someone enrolls in Thinkific.
  • Action: Find Contact (ActiveCampaign) Uses the email address supplied by the trigger to search for the contact and get their Contact ID number.
  • Action: Remove Contact From Automation (ActiveCampaign) Uses the Contact ID found by the previous action to reference which user should be removed from the ActiveCampaign automation.

If that’s not what you’re looking to do here would you mind sharing some further details here to help clarify the exact workflow you’re hoping to achieve? Along with any specific requirements you may have for it. And if you’re able to share any screenshots (with private information like names, emails etc. hidden/removed) to help give better context that would be most appreciated.

Looking forward to your reply here!

Userlevel 1

Hey @SamB

I have just gone and set that up. Thank you for the help.

Im hoping it works. if not I will reply here.

Thank you once again

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

That’s fantastic news, @Be The GOAT! 😁🎉

I’m so pleased that suggestion was helpful. Yes, please do let us know if you run into issues - always happy to help further!