Best answer

Accounts, pricing, and billing

• 6 February 2023
  • 4 replies

While I checked my billing invoices for the past few months, there is some price differences even if the usage is fixed task plan,

Before November 2022, the average billing amount was 13500/- INR, for the last couple of months it is increased to 16200 INR/- Average,

I haven't received any notification regarding a product price hike or any other payment due, wish to know more about the price difference.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 7 February 2023, 17:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Webdura Technologies 

For these kind of billing queries, you need to create a support ticket directly to Zapier support team here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I have created a support ticket on 03-02-2023. till now I have not received any response

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Webdura Technologies!

I can see that the Support team has replied to your message now. If for any reason you can’t see that in your email inbox, please check your spam folder and search your whole inbox for emails from zapier.com. 

For future reference, any questions about your account or billing is best sent straight to the support team as we can’t see your account/plan details here in the Community. 

Thanks!

Okay. Thank You for the update