Question

Ability to add several images to Facebook photos post

• 8 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Hey everyone;

I’m looking to find out if there is a way to post several images to a facebook photo post from Instagram - so far I can only seem to do it with a single image.

Really appreicate any help! Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Coz 

You probably need to use a Looping by Zapier step to achieve posting several photos to Facebook at the same time. Have you tried separating the values by a comma and sending them though? 

Please share screenshots of your current setup so we can help you better

Hey Moh;

Thanks for the fast response!

I’m currently using the template set out by Zap, From Insta to Facebook - No loops or anything included. I’ve got experience with PowerAutomate but none with Zaps regarding loops. Have you any guides on how to set a loop up? (template is as follows);

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Coz 

The media posted from Instagram, comes as several images or 1 image? 

Sometimes 1 sometimes as many as 4 - Business page that could have potential before and after photos.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Coz! 👋

In that case it definitely sounds like you’d want to use Looping by Zapier in your Zap like MohSwellam suggested. Looping by Zapier would be able to handle the varying numbers of photos for each run of the Zap. We have a guide on how to set up a loop in a Zap which you might find useful: Loop your Zap actions

Hope that helps. Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this! 🙂