Best answer

A Zap to connect Gocardless with ActiveCampaign

• 25 September 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

I am looking to source development of a Zap to connect Gocardless with ActiveCampaign.

Thanks, Neil.

icon

Best answer by StuartJLans 26 September 2019, 19:26

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @DigitalScotland - good seeing you over here from Twitter.

Here's the API: https://developer.gocardless.com/api-reference/

Depending on what features exactly you need you should be able to find someone able to build a custom integration with GoCardless.

Userlevel 3

Hi @DigitalScotland I'd be interested to learn more about what you are trying to achieve. What would you want the trigger to be in Gocardless?

I recently built a whole online bank into Slack using the Transferwise API and a brief look at the gocardless documentation doesn't look too dissimilar.

Let me know!

Userlevel 1

Hi Stuart

Great thanks. I'll check on the specifics, but basically it will be a purchase event - It's used for capturing donations. That would then subscribe them to an ActiveCampaign list. More specifically AC has 'automations', their own internal scripts, so it will connect to one of them.

Cheers, Neil.

Userlevel 3

No problem. AC has the workflows with Zapier so the real question is just setting up the initial trigger from GC to work with it and send through the relevant information. Happy to discuss further if you wanted to send me a private message directly and we can take it from there.

Userlevel 1

Sent you a PM Stuart