Best answer

403 Error - Adding a file to OneDrive (business)

• 6 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I get an 403 Forbidden - Error when I try to move a specific files (within an airtable attachement field) to a onedrive folder.

I´m able to connect to onedrive to read files in the same folder, but I have no chance create a new one.

Any ideas how to fix that? 

icon

Best answer by SamB 9 September 2021, 11:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @menosgada , welcome to the Community! :)

A forbidden error like that may indicate a permissions issue. Does the user account that you’re connecting with have the ability to edit/add files to the folder you’re attempting to upload the file to? 

If the permissions are correct, then it could be that we’re not sending OneDrive the file in a way it’s expecting. For file fields we’ll need to send either a File Object from the app that currently has the file, or, a Publicly-accessible URL to the file (where anyone with a link can view it without being logged in). You can find out more about the requirements here: Send files in Zaps

If both the permissions and file object/URL selected are correct and you’re still seeing that error, I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team. They’ll be able to take a look at the Zap’s setup and logs to investigate this further. The best way to reach them is through our Get Help form.