Best answer

Office 365 Group Calendar

• 11 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello all,

I want to send an email every time an event is added to an Office365 group calendar. I have other Zaps, so my Office 365 account and my Outlook accounts are already connected. But I can’t see all of my calendars in either the Office 365 integration or the Outlook integration.

In the Office 365 integration, there’s no option for “Group” calendars in the calendar group dropdown. And the group calendars don’t show in the available options.

In the Outlook integration, group calendars do not show in the Calendar dropdown.

Does the group calendar option just not exist?

icon

Best answer by RisoSystems 22 June 2020, 18:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @amyleigh!

When you say “group calendar” would that be the same thing as a shared calendar? I’m asking because we have a feature request to add support for shared mailboxes / calendars in the Microsoft Outlook integration. If that’s the same as a group calendar, I can add your vote to that request. Can you confirm whether we’re referring to the same thing, just by different names?

No, I don’t think so. Groups are separate from simply shared calendars. Here’s a screenshot from the creation page. I’m referring to Office 365 groups.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Here’s a workaround that might help you. Establish a Google Calendar and sync it with Outlook 365 (https://www.howtogeek.com/435975/how-to-show-an-outlook-calendar-in-google-calendar/) - then use the Google Calendar app as your trigger to launch emails.