Best answer

Not able to use "Formatter by Zapier" app

• 23 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge

I am not able to use the “Formatter by Zapier” app. I can use all the other apps. I am the admin of the Zapier account. Then what could be causing this issue?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 19:00

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @thinker500! There is currently a problem with two versions of the formatter. You should not click on the ‘Formatter’ you see on your print screen, but you should search for ‘Formatter by Zapier’ and then click on that. I get a similar error when I click on ‘Formatter’ in the Action screen.

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @mzsadiek . This is useful.

BTW, how can we get this kind of info? We only came to know when we faced this issue. :(

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Usually you will find any problems here: https://status.zapier.com

This issue is not yet on there; I also found out during working in Zapier the past few days

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya, I wanted to pop in and confirm @mzsadiek is correct! 

This is a new bug that’s been escalated to our engineering team. While we don’t have an estimate for when this will be resolved, the workaround referenced above should do the trick while our team digs into this:

You should not click on the ‘Formatter’ you see on your print screen, but you should search for ‘Formatter by Zapier’ and then click on that. I get a similar error when I click on ‘Formatter’ in the Action screen.

I hope this helps!

We’ll be sure to keep this thread updated as soon as we know more. 

Thanks all! 

OMG..thanks guys, this was driving me nuts!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, friends - belated update but I wanted to close the loop and let ya’ll know this issue has been resolved! 

Formatter should be working as expected. 👍🏽