Best answer

Can Zapier get images from iAuditor audits?

• 10 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi, Can zapier get images from a completed iAuditor audit and place in Onedrive?

icon

Best answer by SamB 10 November 2021, 16:37

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Zarik

I can't access images from my audits

The current implementation of our integration with Zapier does not support retrieval of images.

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your reply.

That’s disappointing and hope Zapier can integration this feature in near future as it would be extremely handy for our organisation.

I hear Jotform is able to achieve this, so may look at it for this requirement.

Let me know if there is any other way I can do this….I am also looking into MS flows.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zarik 

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are created and managed by the app developer, rather than by Zapier.

So best to reach out to the app developer and share your request.

You can also submit a ticket for this request to be logged via Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as spotted that @Zarik reached out to our Support team about this previously and was added to an existing feature request for the ability to retrieve images with the iAuditor integration.

While we don’t have an ETA on when it will be possible, we’ll be sure to send a notification by email as soon as it is! :)