Best answer

How do I configure my Filter to only send an email when a specific lecture is completed in Teachable?

• 12 July 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi! So i have linked teachable to my zapier. I have set up my zaps as follows in the photo. However, when this lecture is completed, all the other zaps and emails associated for the other lectures get sent out? Can someone please help me out? 

icon

Best answer by Doyle 12 July 2022, 01:08

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

It looks like this Filter is currently checking that the Lecture Name from Teachable matches itself — so this will always pass, and always send an email.

I think it will be more helpful to type text on the right side of the Filter. You could type the name of the lecture that’s relevant for the email, so your Zap workflow will only continue when the lecture that was just completed matches that specific lecture name.

The Filter setting would look more like this instead:

Userlevel 1

@Doyle this is genius! It worked, thanks so much! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Woohoo! Super glad this was helpful @ayah98. Feel free to lean on our Community the next time something comes up - we’ve got your back! 🙂