Best answer

Email Parser - Unable to Create New Templates

• 8 August 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I am unable to create a new Template in the Email Parser by Zapier.  

All attempts to create a new Template result in the same error message: 

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

Is anyone else encountering this issue? 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 12 August 2020, 17:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

9 replies

Userlevel 1

I have tried: 

• Restarting Chrome
  • Logging in and out of Zapier & Email Parser by Zapier
  • Rebooting my Mac
  • Contacting Zapier’s “you can only contact us through the website and/or email instead of providing a phone number for paying customers because we still think it’s the 1990’s so we hide behind a web portal instead of providing an actual human Support team for developers to contact over the phone” Support team 
  • Creating a new Email Parser mailbox to forward emails to

Thusfar, the error message still occurs on every attempt to create a new template. 

I am unable to create a new Template in the Email Parser by Zapier.  

All attempts to create a new Template result in the same error message: 

Application error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command
heroku logs --tail

Is anyone else encountering this issue? 

I have been getting the same in the last couple of days. I have also tried the same steps to fix this on Windows but still getting the error. Old mailbox is still working correctly.

I am having the exact same problem! Just sent a message to support now.

Two more threads on the topic here

Aug 11, 2020

Having the same issue and just send in a help request.
From the looks of this thread it must not be very high on their priority list : - (

Hi all. 

After encountering the issue over the last 2 days I found you can also use https://mailparser.io to do the exact same thing and integrates with Zapier. 

hope this helps.

Me Too :-(

Another option might be Integromat . Have not tried it yet but appears to do pretty much the same thing except for using google mailbox instead of its own.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi All,

Sorry that you were encountering this issue with Parser! Happy to report that this has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!