Question

Validate Integration: needs a successful taks and polling sample

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Dear Zapier & Community, 

I’m trying to get my app ready for review and publishing. But I’m running into a couple publishing tasks I can not solve, because I don’t think they are true. 

• needs a successful task (and all errors resolving from that error). I did test all my zaps thoroughly and created live zaps for every single one of them. Everything is green under step 2 and 3.
  • needs a polling URL for REST HOOKS, although the platforms says this step is OPTIONAL, when creating your own custom webhooks. For this route (only), I do not have any url to poll from.
  • needs a polling sample to compare with output field definition, when the perform list>polling sample is defined (and anyways optional).
  • has no live zaps using it, again, I created a “live” zap for each action/trigger I made. And, if I want to go publicly live, I need to publish my zap first

Please help me out here :) My app is ready to publish and I would like to submit it for review asap. Thank you! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Renee_Piggy 👋

I see you’ve opened a ticket with our Support team to assist with these Publishing questions - great!

For others that may have the same questions - the following checks are required to pass for Publishing: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/integration-checks-reference 
To publish your integration, all Errors and Publishing Tasks should be validated. You can address any Warnings after submitting your integration for review.

Hi Mariana, yes I did, thank you for your message and recommendations as well.