Best answer

Zapier x WooCommerce Shipment Tracking - Best way to integrate?

• 11 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi Zapier Community!

Wondering if anyone out there uses the WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin, and could offer some advice on integration.

I’m trying to use Zapier to add tracking information to WooCommerce orders automatically.

Previously, I’ve used Webhooks to send Json payloads via WooCommerce REST API for the plugin - however I’ve noticed lately that the auth secret-key expires every week or so, and needs to be constantly refreshed manually. Has anyone else had this problem?

Is there a native way (like updating Woocommerce orders) to attach tracking information to this plugin on Zapier via meta data etc? Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks in advance!

Schwann

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 22 November 2020, 19:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there Schwann,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here. Looks like this slipped through the net.

Yes - The auth secret does refresh, and the only thing I've suggested to my clients is to write to the support team and ask them to extend the time for them.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to update this information to the metadata, although I've not tried. Are you running into issues when you try this - If so - what kind?