Question

Zapier Tables API

• 30 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Is there a REST API available for Tables by Zapier so I can access/update it via Code by Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

There is internal aciton for Zapier Table. You can use it.

Userlevel 1

I realize that, but I’d like to do loops in Python rather than zapier loops in order to update rows in Zapier Tables in order to save steps

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

@Google Forms -> Monday.com While Zapier does have API access to it’s storage functions via the StoreClient, they have not yet publicly released an API to access tables.

Unfortunately, since Zapier directly benefits from having you use more steps in each Zap, I suspect they will not plan to release this functionality any time soon.

I’d recommend using a product like Airtable instead, since this has a public API that you can access and loop through via a Code by Zapier step.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I’m just realizing your username has Monday.com in it. Assuming this means you use / plan to use Monday, you could also use Monday’s API to get a similar result (instead of Airtable).

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Google Forms -> Monday.com 

You can submit feature requests to be logged via a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I’’m actually moving away from Airtables after some price hikes / feature restriction. Some reports and small automation stopped working for me and I can’t justify the price for myself for airtable. Probably I’ll go back to google sheet if I need heavy API / scripting.