Hi everyone! I’m pretty new to Zapier but it seems that the possibilities are endless!
I’m trying to achieve something using a webhook, but I keep running into errors. I wondered if someone might be able to explain how I can perform the following task.
- User clicks on a button on my website
- The button launches a random website from a list of ~300 sites I have in Google sheets
Here’s what I have done so far;
- Created a webhook and attached it to my website button
- Zapier Format Number = Spreadsheet-Style Formula
- Formula = Randbetween(1,300)
Here are the steps I am having issues with;
- Connect and look up Google Sheet with number derived from step 3
- Push URL from Google Sheet
It seems I am unable to get the webhook to pull a URL from Google sheets based on the number from step 3.
Would someone be able to talk me through what I need to do to achieve this?
Thank you in advance.
Best answer by Troy TessaloneView original