Skip to main content
Question

Webhook in email to re-generate with ChatGPT using the information already provided.

• 5 July 2024
  • 1 reply

So the end goal, is for a user to fill out a Jotform with pre-selected questions, once they fill it out, that information gets sent to chat GPT to summarize and make a professional bio, and then it will send them an email with the results. What I want to be able to do, is attach a link or button to the end of that email, that will allow them to re-generate that bio if they did not like the first one it sent. I have tried adding a webhook to go back to the jotform, but the information that was already provided does not e-populate. I was thinking maybe there is a way to re-generate the prompt with chat GPT using the already connected API, but I am very new to this automation, and could use a push in the right direction please.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Professional Username 

Check this Jotform help article about prefill: https://www.jotform.com/help/1805-what-is-jotform-prefill-and-how-does-it-work/