Webhook error: 'ZapLambdaFunction' object has no attribute 'id'

  • 29 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

We use funnelish as our page builder and we have zapier connected there to fire sales over to Voluum

Everything has been working fine for like 3 months, up until an hour ago when all new sales started getting errored with the following:
'ZapLambdaFunction' object has no attribute 'id'

Absolutely nothing was changed be it on the pages, funnelish, or zapier, so it’s very weird and not sure what’s going on

Thank you


This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Marek Bednar 

I noticed that you’d started a conversation with our Support Team. Here’s what my colleague said:

I see an existing bug report opened just a little bit ago for these two related Code steps errors,  and our engineers are already working on a hotfix to address this issue.
I've added your email address to the bug report so that you can be notified when the issue is resolved.


I suggest you continue talking to them as they can dig deeper into what’s happening on the Zap.



Userlevel 1

Bumping this thread, as we’ve had a huge load of exactly the same error around the same timeframe!


Anyone got news to share? The error seems to have ceased around midnight (GMT), but still..

Userlevel 1

Starting March 29, 2023 at 2pm, a step in my code that is super simple and has been working flawlessly for a couple of years now is now failing and throwing the following error.


'ZapLambdaFunction' object has no attribute 'id'


Why is this happening and how soon can it be fixed? All this step does is return a valid (but missing) contactID if the inputData.ID is null from a previous step. If there is another way to do this very simple operation, please give me an alternative.


Below is the code we’re executing in this Zap step along with the values from one of the zap runs from our zap history.



// If ID is empty, returns a value "0036S00005i9fn4QAA" that Salesforce will // not find (it is a contact that was deleted but is the right format) so Salesforce// will correctly create a new record rathern then Zapier erroring out with an null// value IDoutput = [{contactID: "0036S00005i9fn4QAA", hello: "empty world"}];if (inputData.ID) {   output = [{contactID: inputData.ID, hello: "full world"}];}







Help!  Thanks!

Userlevel 1

Well, replaying my zaps is now working to get past this error, so something was fixed :-)