Question

Want to check possibility of implementing workflow.

• 21 October 2022
  • 4 replies

We are working on one marketplace. Lets call it www.xyz.com.

Marketplace have lots of sellers who work on services like SEO or Designing etc.. and it has buyers who purchase those services. 

There are sellers who are well knows and working on many services with the help of their own team. To make their life easy, We want to provide them with integration of Asana, Slack and many more things that can help them to organize and scale better. 

As per my basic understanding, If seller create a webhook in his zapier account and provider xyz.com with webhook url to hit on specific action, We can implement this feature but I think the flow will be more tedious for seller and all of them might not be able to configure zapier easily. 

I want a solution where each seller don’t have to create webhooks of own their own but as an owner of xyz.com I can give them some way that they can configure things in xyz.com and do the integration of their slack and asana from xyz.com.

Is there a way possible for that?

Is there possible if we authenticate user on xyz.com with zapier login and create webhooks through API?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @kaushalkachiya! Thanks for reaching out in the community!

I hope you don’t mind, I went ahead and moved your question over to our Coding & Webhooks forum. This should help get some more technical eyes on this for ya. 🤗

Thank you. Really appreciate. Coding and Webhooks forum seems to be the perfect place for this question. 

Hi @christina.d 

Anything on this? Any way to reach out better?

Hey there, @kaushalkachiya! Thanks for reaching out in the community!

I hope you don’t mind, I went ahead and moved your question over to our Coding & Webhooks forum. This should help get some more technical eyes on this for ya. 🤗

Can you help here?