Best answer

Using a Webhook to PUT Registrants into WebinarJam

• 11 February 2021
  • 3 replies

We are using Ticketspice for our event registrations so a customer will fill out the TicketSpice form and create a ticket and order in TicketSpice.  We need to PUT that record into WebinarJam because their ZAPIER integration does not allow actions into WebinarJam.

Every webinar with WJ includes a member_id, webinar_id, webinar_hash and api_key.  I believe this information is inserted into webhook.  WebinarJam provides the following and a note that the webinar_id and schedule_id have to be obtained from a previous API call (GET on available webinars) for the specific webinar the person is being registered for.

I think the process is a multi-step process:

TicketSpice registers a customer;

Zapier GETs webinar information from WebinarJam

TicketSpice PUTs the information into WebinarJam.

1. I created the first step and TicketSpice activates Zapier with a new Ticket Registation
  2. I selected the next Action as Webinarhook by Zapier to GET information but Zapier shows information for TicketSpice and I need to GET information from WebinarJam

Do I just enter the information (see attached) for WebinarJam?  A

• Method: register
  • Type: POST
  • Complete URL: https://api.webinarjam.com/webinarjam/register

IMPORTANT: to register a person to a series of webinars, you must only request the registration once through the first schedule. The API will auto-register that person to all the following schedules within the series.

The request must include all of the required fields, based on the table below:

Name Value
api_key* string(64)
webinar_id* {+} integer
first_name* string
last_name** string, optional
email* string
schedule* {+} int
ip_address string, optional
phone_country_code** string, optional, with “+”
phone** string, optional, only numbers
icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 11 February 2021, 16:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @tbgmarketing 

I’ve done this custom API integration with WebinarJam/EverWebinar for other clients.

If you’d like help please DM me, thanks.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey @Troy Tessalone,

I have a similar issue here. I just sent you a DM.

I am looking forward to here from you.

Thank you.

Hi @tbgmarketing 

I’ve done this custom API integration with WebinarJam/EverWebinar for other clients.

If you’d like help please DM me, thanks.

hey i also need help. if you by any chance see my post hit me per email : --Email address removed by moderator--

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to not share any personally identifiable information when posting as this is a public forum.