Question

Test works but not automatically pulling leads

• 14 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi all

I have created a zap from a lead supplier’s API to fluent CRM.

When I test the zap, it does pull test data through which is visible in FluentCRM. However, it does not seem to be active, despite lots of leads coming in regularly by email.

I have given days and there has been no improvement and the zaps are switched on. Any ideas how i could troubleshoot this please?

Thanks in advance.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi and welcome to the Community, @Relick

I’m not seeing FluentCRM listed as one of the apps we currently integrate with. Are you connecting to FluentCRM and the lead supplier’s API using a Webhooks by Zapier trigger and/or action in the Zap?

If so, I’d recommend checking out our Zap isn't sending webhooks guide to run through the troubleshooting steps there, as it seems like there could be an issue with the webhooks that are being sent to the Zap.

If you’re not using Webhooks by Zapier in the Zap, any screenshots you can send over to help show the current set up of the Zap would be super useful to us folks in Community. We’re not able to see into your Zaps so some screenshots would be really useful to us in getting some more context on the situation here. 

Looking forward to your reply! 🙂

Hey Sam, thanks for your quick response.

When I retest, it does pull data through to FluentCRM.

However, it doesn’t seem to be keeping up :)

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Relick 

Good question.

We’d need to see full detailed screenshots with how all of your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have enough context to evaluate and advise, thanks.

Thanks Troy, makes sense.

Have a look at these, like I say, they alougth tests through but no actual leads…

Apologies if I have made a stupid mistake…

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Relick 

Have you checked your Zap Runs to see if the Zap is triggering but encountering errors?

If the Zap is NOT triggering, then that is likely an issue with the app that is supposed to send the webhook to fire the Zap.

NOTE: Zap triggers have built-in deduplication, so if you are trying to send the exact same data the Zap won’t trigger again.

ok, history looks like it is showing my tests.

I’m kinda stuck between the lead provider, Zapier and Fluent forms.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Relick 

You can click into each Zap Run to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot.

Hi all

I have created a zap from a lead supplier’s API to fluent CRM.

When I test the zap, it does pull test data through which is visible in FluentCRM. However, it does not seem to be active, despite lots of leads coming in regularly change nms by email.

I have given days and there has been no improvement and the zaps are switched on. Any ideas how i could troubleshoot this please?

Thanks in advance.

If you have created a zap from a lead supplier's API to Fluent CRM and it doesn't appear to be active despite receiving leads regularly by email, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, double-check the zap configuration to ensure that all settings and mappings are correct. Test the zap with real data instead of using test data to ensure it functions properly. Additionally, review the zap's activity log to see if any errors or issues are reported.