Question

Sending multiple files through POST API

• 5 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi there, i am looking for some further info on how to send files via the post method on webhooks. 

Is it possible to add the files onto the ‘Data’ section or am i able to add multiple files to the ‘File’ section? 

Here is some additional info that may help; 

Case Data
Files passed via the casedata attribute should be of type PDF and base64 encoded.
Signatures passed via the case data attribute should be of type PNG/SVG/JPG and base 64
encoded.

Example request

"dsarResponse": {
"filename": "example.pdf",
"value": "<Base64 encoded file data>"
},
"proofOfIdentification": {
},
"proofOfAddress": {

I will appreciate all the help provieded!

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Joshva 👋

I’d recommend using the Custom Request Webhooks action if you’re not already, and comparing how you have that setup to the API documentation for the API you’re sending the request to. Paying attention to the headers you have set, as well as if the API is expecting a publicly accessible link to the file, which is what I have seen before.

If you’re still having trouble, could you please link to the API docs for the request you’re trying to make? And include a screenshot of how you have the Custom Request setup in your Webhooks action 👍