Best answer

Salesforce error: Failed to fetch an outbound message from Salesforce. Authorization access_token missing for Salesforce.

• 27 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello all,

Previously I was able to connect Salesforce outbound messages as it provided an endpoint url link, but after the update, it no longer provides a link for me to connect through Salesforce. How do I link an outbound message? I provided a screenshot to show that it no longer provides the end point url.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 29 April 2022, 21:46

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JakeMiller466! Thanks for reaching out. I can see you’re currently chatting with our friends in support - which is perfect. Keep us posted if ya’ll are able to come up with a solution.

In the meantime, there’s also this article on Common Problems with Salesforce on Zapier. I wonder if this might be related?

Salesforce allows a user to have 5 access tokens authorized to one Salesforce account to all third-party applications, including Zapier. After those 5 access tokens are generated, older tokens are automatically revoked without notification. This does not mean you're limited to only having five total Zaps using the Salesforce integration, just number of Connected App Access across all the third-party apps you use.

You can manage your connected apps access to directly in Salesforce and view your Zapier account connections which are called "Zapier CLI App".

Either way, we’d love to know!