Return a value based on key value pairs from one colon(:) separated lists

• 8 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I have an input data from Asana form and the description data’s are in not well format, what I want is all the data are come out in Key value pair as output. If any one can help me on this

Input data:

Name:

Manoj Deka

Email:

manojdeka@xyx.com

Expected output

Name: Manoj Deka

Email: manojdeka@xyx.com

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Manoj Deka 

can you share screenshots of the output data from the trigger step? From your description, it sounds like you are getting a single text field with all of the data ie...

Name:

Manoj Deka

Email:

manojdeka@xyx.com

and you want to clean it up and still output a single text field but with the fields inline (removing extra lines)? ie

Name: Manoj Deka

Email: manojdeka@xyx.com

is that right?

Hi GetUWired,

Thanks for the response,

The data are coming in an exact way from Asana to Zendesk but the requirement is to have data in KEY and VALUE pairs so that it will be easier for the agent to read the requirements properly. Our main concern is to have well format ticket for our agent to work on that ticket. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Moreover, If you help me on formatting the Output data it will be helpful for me. Thank you

Zendesk Ticket screenshot :

image.png

Asana task screenshot :

image.png

Cheers,