Question

Pull Coordinates from Address

• 6 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, I’m importing forms from Airtable to Webflow via Zapier. I want to pull out coordinates via google geocode from adressess I get from Airtable (via custom code) and then put them into Webflow. 

I’ve been looking for custom code but haven’t managed to find some that works with Zapier, Although I have code for pulling coordinates from addresses I cant seem to tweak it right. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Zach123 

Good question.

Perhaps you can help us have more context about the code you are using by posting screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Here is the zap. From a new record in Airtable, Zapier pulls an address (trigger). I would then like Zapier (in between the trigger and action) to pull lat and long from my google maps account via custom code. And then paste both address and lat long into the new webflow live item.

I don’t have the code in front of me right now, however I’ll dig it up and send it if this explanation isn’t enough 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Zach123 

As Step 2 in the Zap, you can add a Code step or a Webhook action step to work with the GMaps API.

If you need help, consider hiring a Certified Zapier Expert: https://zapier.com/experts/automation-ace

Exactly, I only need the code. That is why I asked for help, if someone was sitting on it😁