Best answer

Property Base's Back Office

• 10 September 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

We are a real estate brokerage that uses various third party softwares that are necessary to do our jobs.

One of those (And maybe the most important one) is Property Base’s software called “Back Office” (Previously called “Back Agent”). I would very much so like it if I could create a new transaction in Back Office that automatically creates a deal in my Hubspot account with some of the info fields auto-filled. Also, if tasks could auto-populate into Hubspot when a new required item is needed in Back Office, that would be amazing.

I’m sure this would help plenty of people in the real estate industry that use Back Office. Thanks to all that read this post!

Up vote or thumbs up or whatever we do to  get this post in the hands of the fantastic Zapier developers.

icon

Best answer by Seun Debiyi 11 September 2020, 17:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Rhonda_BearStone_Broker , you might have better luck writing into Back Office themselves as Zapier tends to leave companies to manage their own connections to zapier. Alternatively you could look at using webhooks if Back Office allows.