Question

Only trigger for certain memberships in PMPRO and add to GetResponse

• 21 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi! I am trying to connect Paid Memberships Pro (PMPRO) with GetResponse using webhooks by Zapier. On the PMPRO side, I have activated the trigger by adding the webhook to “Changed membership level” option. My trigger is working on testing, However I want to filter such that contact is added to GetResponse if Membership Level ID is 1 (monthly membership) or if MembershipLevel ID is 6 (yearly), and deleted if Membership Level ID is 0 (cancelled membership). How should I set up the trigger and action for such a configuration?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @SPMH 

That’s entirely possible. Since you already have added the webhook, the next thing you need to add is a filter step, and configure your rules in that filter. Here’s a detailed instruction you can follow: https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/add-conditions-to-zaps-with-filters

However, if your webhook data doesnt give you the  Membership Level ID data, you will have to make an API call to PMPRO for that info.