Question

None of my Zaps are Working Properly No Matter What I Do

• 11 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I am in a tough bind since I have been dealing with the Zapier support for weeks and they are no help at all. 

Essentially, I have zaps that are going from Stripe, to Active Campaign. Once someone uses the link, the line description will direct the purchase to the correct Active Campaign tag and start an email sequences. Simple enough, I’ve done this before and they worked just fine. Up until about a few weeks ago. Now, one zap will trigger all of the active automations on Active Campaign. I.E: Client purchases “Ebook”, and will receive emails for “Ebook, Count, and Coaching Calls”

I have tried everything- I have redone all of the zaps, added manual data to see if it would work, contacted active campaign, changed the path and changed the descriptions on Stripe. 

While I think it is a problem within Zapier, no one is willing to really help and keep giving me the same advice on things I have already tried. 

Has anyone experienced this? 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @abc123 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.