Best answer

Missing Webhook url in Trigger after publishing a Zap

• 20 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello,

i am having an issue where i cannot find anymore the webhook url which used to display in Trigger as soon as a Zap was published. Is this a permanent thing? Should i bother to find another way to solve this? 

icon

Best answer by MarinaH 2 March 2023, 23:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Giannis Bratias!

You can see the webhook URL If you are using a Webhooks by Zapier trigger, but it looks like your trigger is an app called Process Orchestrator Platform. It looks like Process Orchestra Platform is a private (invite only) app so the best way to get help using it would be to reach out to the team that built it (or the person that invited you to use it). 

If it’s an app that you’re developing, let us know and we can move your question to the Developer Discussion forum, where you can get help if you’re developing an app integration for Zapier. 

​I hope that's clear, please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks @Danvers !

It is an app that i am developing. The thing is that without me changing anything from my REST hooks app setup the automatically generated hook url that used to show up in Zap Trigger disappeared. I can even find it through the network inspect. Maybe now is only a premium feature? Unfortunately i don’t have a screenshot of how/where exactly use to be displayed.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @Giannis Bratias 👋

Doing some digging on our end, the temporary visibility of the webhook url was a bug that has been fixed by our teams - this was never intended functionality. It is not a Premium feature 😀

Only apps with static hooks are expected to display the url - for example Webhooks by Zapier or PayPal triggers will show the static hook url.

If you’re working on a REST hook trigger for Process Orchestra Platform, Zapier provides the subscription URL in the Subscribe request as bundletargetUrl and it would not be shown in the Zap Editor. 

Static webhook triggers are not permitted in Published apps: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/integration-checks-reference#d016---consists-only-a-static-webhook, as this functionality is already present in Webhooks by Zapier: https://platform.zapier.com/legacy/docs#static-webhooks and users can use Webhooks by Zapier to do the same things that a purely Static webhook app can do.