Question

Linkedin Matched Audience push

Hi Team I need your help.

I am using LinkedIn matched audience push so my flow is I am creating a csv file with email as header and storing email in new rows and sending the csv file to web hook and that web hook is triggering the audience push to LinkedIn but after the status update to ready in campaign manager the audience count is < 300 and match rate < 5% i’m not able to figure it out what is the issue and i’m calling web hook API again and again based on the records in my db i’m creating chunk of 100000. and creating csv and pushing it.

please help me to understand the issue.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @firsthive 

Good question.

For us to have enough context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Hi,

please find attached screenshots.
please let me know if anything is required from our side.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

For Step 2, the Email Address field expects the mapped dynamic variable value to be an email address, rather than a file object.

But the number of emails is big I cannot call the API against each email id. Please suggest some other way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

Sounds like you may want to explore using a manual CSV import: https://business.linkedin.com/content/dam/me/business/en-us/marketing-solutions/a/targeting/matched-audiences/pdfs/Contact-Targeting-List-Upload-Checklist-v01.07.pdf

No i want to upload csv file which contain emails through zapier in linkedin.
And i have a question if only one email per API cal i can push through zapier then why people will use this integration.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

Most Zap app triggers/actions work on a single record basis.

Note: You should update to use the newer version of the LinkedIn Ads app that has this action.

The email field expects 1 Email Address.

No I’m not able to understand for each email address i need to call zapier api right ?

So suppose my data set is so big millions of email is there then i need to call the api million times.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

The Zap action for LinkedIn Ads you are trying to use only works with 1 email address at a time.

If you are trying to do a bulk load, then you’d be better served doing a manual import to LinkedIn.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

You would have to explore using the LinkedIn Ads API: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/linkedin/marketing/usecases/matched-audiences/email-lists?view=li-lms-2023-06

Zap action: LinkedIn Ads - API Request

Is there any other zap i can use it for bulk upload to linkedin ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@firsthive 

Those are the available options for the LinkedIn Ads Zap app.

Can you please share the documentation how to configure Linkedin Ads app in zapier how the hooks look like and other details

please share some documentation how to configure LinkedIn Ads app. I have tried but its not working please help us. For this purpose only we took zapier premium.