Integrating Keap with google sheet with web hook

• 1 December 2022
  • 4 replies

I have Google sheet working as a database to lookup columns into it.

Campaign ID from Optin monter and some pdf url columns are into the google sheet.

Now Trigger is web hook which is catching the request from google sheet and Action is finding the contact in Keap(InfusionSoft) and applying tag to it , So I have deliver PDF Link with tag through IFS.
But that PDF Link(url) is not getting attached . How can i come up with the solution ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@saiCoach 

You will need to pass the pdf link url to a field on the contact record using an update contact action. That way you can merge the url into an email sent from Keap. 

@saiCoach 

We dont have IFS mail send step .
Mail is sending through IFS campaign . Last step is Apply tag .
Mail is getting sent but pdf link from google we are not able to pull.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Yes, the only way to merge data into the IFS campaign email is if it is stored on the contact record. You need to replace the Apply Tag step with an Update Contact step (which should also be able to apply the tag). In the update contact step, you need to pass along the pdf link that is stored in google. 

Yes, the only way to merge data into the IFS campaign email is if it is stored on the contact record. You need to replace the Apply Tag step with an Update Contact step (which should also be able to apply the tag). In the update contact step, you need to pass along the pdf link that is stored in google. 

SOLVED ! , Thank You very much , Without looking at the ZAP you adviced a perfect solution.