Question

Im still getting code

• 23 July 2023
  • 6 replies

I just reaching out to see if the code 400 is fixed? I am still getting this code and my email sequence isn't working. Is there something on my end I need to refresh? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @kei45005,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you kindly provide us with a detailed screenshot of your Zap setup? We're particularly interested in the step where you're encountering the 400 error. If you could also include a screenshot of the "Action" section that displays all its fields, that would be fantastic! Here's an example of the kind of screenshot we're looking for:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 😊

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have uploaded some photo for you

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kei45005,

Thanks for the screenshots!

Looking at the screenshot, it looks like the issue here is the typed email address in the “Email” field in your ConvertKit action step. Could you please try removing the typed email address on that field?

8b8abb47e99ba42d33e04016ad9ba762.png
(view larger)

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes! 😊

I have removed  the email address and this happens. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @kei45005, thanks for sharing those helpful screenshots here! 🙂

It looks as though the fields selected from the Jotform test record don’t actually contain any values - it will say “No data” when a field is empty:
0a00a0f29a16bfd4e7ceaae6f116ac75.png
So I suspect that’s why you’re still running into an error when testing that ConvertKit action in the Zap. 

The next step here would be to try changing the test record in the trigger step of the Zap. I’m thinking that should then give the Zap a new test record with actual values in the Answers Email, Answers First Name and Answers Last Name fields that can be passed to ConvertKit and avoid that error. 

Can you give that a try and let us know how you get on?

Im not understanding what you are wanting me to do? I have deleted my form in Jotform and all my convert kit subscribers and form. I started all over this morning and still running into the same problem. what am I doing wrong???