Question

I want to Automate Shopify Sales and Google Ads Tracking with Zapier

• 22 July 2023
  • 0 replies

I hope you're all doing well! I have an exciting project in mind, and I could use some guidance to get started. I'm looking to create a Zapier workflow that helps me track my Shopify sales at specific German times and provides notifications for PayPal disputes and Google Ads spend.

Here's what I'm aiming to achieve:

1. Shopify Sales Tracking:

• I'd like to track my total Shopify sales at four different German times: 6 am, 11 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm.
    • For each of these time periods, the Zap should fetch the total sales amount and store the data in a spreadsheet or another platform for easy access and analysis.
  2. PayPal Dispute Notification:

• It's essential for me to be promptly notified whenever I receive a PayPal dispute.
    • The Zap should send me an email or a message with the details of the dispute as soon as it occurs, so I can address the issue promptly.
  3. Google Ads Spend Tracking:

• I want to keep track of my Google Ads spend during the same predefined time periods: 6 am, 11 am, 4 pm, and 10 pm.
    • The Zap should retrieve the advertising costs for each time period and store this information along with the Shopify sales data.

If anyone has experience or suggestions on how to accomplish these tasks, I'd greatly appreciate your insights and expertise. I'm open to exploring different Zapier integrations, triggers, actions, and potential custom code if necessary.

Ultimately, I'm aiming to streamline my sales and advertising monitoring to optimize my business's performance and make data-driven decisions. Your help in setting up this Zapier workflow would be invaluable, and I'd be very thankful for any assistance provided.

Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and ideas! Please feel free to comment below or reach out to me directly.

Thank you all in advance for your support!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.