Best answer

I’m having trouble with Klaviyo recognizing any email other than the email address used in my test.

I’m trying to link Klaviyo to Linktree and have created a zap between Catch Hook in Webhooks by Zapier and Klaviyo.

I have followed all steps and have successfully linked my Klaviyo account to the zap. When testing, I can see the email address added to the selected Klaviyo list (Action, Set Up Action, Email). 
But I’m having trouble with Klaviyo recognising any email other than the email address used in my test.

Any ideas on how to have this zap recognise all new emails submitted on linktree?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 4 June 2022, 00:59

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @wethemoode 

Can you check the zap history if it’s receiving the data from linktree after you have turned on the Zap? If not, you need to configure webhook properly or need to consult support with linktree on why data isnt being sent to Zapier via webhook.

Thanks @robschmidt, zap history is only showing the test runs, and not the linktree subscriber. Perhaps a linktree prob then?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @wethemoode 

Please post screenshots with how each of your Zap steps is configured for us to have more context, thanks.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone. It’s now magically resolved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yay, @wethemoode! So glad to hear you were able to get this working! 🎉

I did some poking around in the ticket and it appears this tip from support may have done the trick but definitely let us know if there were any other steps you took! We’d love to know 🤗

A confirmation email was sent to xxx@xxx.com since a double opt-in list was selected for this Zap step. Learn more at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005251108-Overview-of-the-Double-Opt-In-Process

Basically since there is the double opt in list, the contact isn't directed add but only after they confirm it.