Question

How do I track deal stage changes in Pipedrive and store them in Google BigQuery with timestamps?

Badge

Hello,

I would like to retrieve the deal and deal stage information with a timestamp, every time the deal changes its stage in the pipeline.

With the trigger: 'Updated deal stage' I have to set it up for each stage the deal goes through, correct?

Meaning, if the deal has 8 stages, I will have to create 8 zaps.

Is there an easier way to set this up?

The end destination is a table in Bigquery.

Kind regards,

Mary

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Mary Sassaqui 

Good question.

The Zap trigger for HubSpot - Updated Deal Stage has 2 required fields:

1. Deal Pipeline
  2. Deal Stage

Depends on your HubSpot plan, but you may be able to use HubSpot Workflows to make the automation more dynamic by triggering a webhook.

The Zap trigger would be Webhooks - Catch Hook, which will provide the webhook url to use in HubSpot.

Badge

Hello,

Thanks @Troy Tessalone, I tried the new trigger: Webhooks - Catch Hook, I added the URL in Hubspot and I tried to test it, but it didn’t work. Could you give me any hints?

Thank you, I really appreciate the help.

Mary

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mary Sassaqui 

Did you save the HubSpot Webhook Subscription?

Did you test a Deal to match the HubSpot Webhook Event?

Did you change the trigger test data in HubSpot? (https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496310366093)

Badge

@Troy Tessalone Hello,

Here it is, I created a deal and a line item, and tested in Zapier, and still the test didn’t go through.

Any recommendations?

Hello,

I would like to retrieve the deal and deal stage information with a timestamp, every time the deal changes its stage in the pipeline.

With the trigger: 'Updated deal stage' I have to set it up for each stage the deal goes through, correct?

Meaning, if the deal has 8 stages, I will have to create 8 zaps.

Is there an easier way to set this best years for duramax?

The end destination is a table in Bigquery.

Kind regards,

Mary

Instead of using the 'Updated deal stage' trigger, consider using the 'Updated Deal' trigger provided by your automation platform. This trigger will activate whenever any field of the deal is updated, including the stage. This way, you don't need to set up individual triggers for each stage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mary Sassaqui 

This shows 0 for the Counts and Errors, which means the event for the webhook in HubSpot has not been performed in order to trigger the webhook to be fired.

Badge

@KillianSullivan I only have the option Updated Deal Stage

Badge

@Troy Tessalone Yes, I noticed, but I created 2 new deals from scratch in Hubspot and the webhook is not catching them. Is there any reason?

Thank you

Mary

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mary Sassaqui 

The HubSpot webhook subscription is for Line Item CREATED or DELETE.

Make sure to create a line item or delete a line item.

Badge

I created the subscription for both line items and deals. None of them is working. They were all set active

Badge

The tests from the subscription run well, but when I create a new deal in HubSpot or do any other action, add a line item, delete, etc. It does not trigger the zap. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Mary Sassaqui 

If the HubSpot Webhook Event Subscriptions show a Count = 0 then that is an issue with HubSpot.