Skip to main content
Question

how to fetch url from leadpages

• 10 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey Guys,

Basically I have leadpages form coming in, it includes first Name, email and contact number. but because i want to capture the utm from the url as we’ll be running ads. But leadpages doesn’t seem to be sending url, or utm to zapier. what to do?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Pearl Lemon Leads 

To help us have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Pearl Lemon Leads I think that for Leadpages, they don’t pass over all the parameters to Zapier. You can check out the “test” response and screenshot what you see and if the full URL is passed to Zapier.

If it doesn’t work, then see if Leadpages has any open API to connect into. 

https://support.leadpages.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002382371-Integrate-Zapier-With-Leadpages

Zapier will be able to pass text fields only. Checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown fields, and other custom fields will not pass data through Zapier to your action app. Be mindful of this when adding fields to your forms. Also, any hidden fields to be passed to Zapier must be set up in Lead Notifications